YOUR EYE WILL NEVER LIE, KEEP IT OPEN TO SEE THE TRUTH...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Last Request or Two

Just an old joke for refresh and release tension on week end.


A man and woman are crossing the Sahara on a camel. On the third day of traveling, the camel suddenly drops dead. Having surveyed the situation, things a looking bleak: “I’m not sure we can survive more than a day or two,” says the woman.

“Agreed”, says the man, “seeing as we’re about to breathe out last, would you do something for me?”

“Anything,” replies the woman.

“I’ve never seen a woman’s breast.” Reveals the man “might I see yours?”
Under circumstances, she sees no problem, lifts her dress and unveils her pert breasts.

“Oh my….” Says the man, “would you mind if I touched them?” She consents and the old ugly guy has a good fondle.

“Would you do something for me?” asks the woman.

“Of course,” smiles the bloke, still fondling away.

“Would you show me your penis – I have never had the pleasure.” Without a worry , the guy drops his pants.

“Wow, may I touch it?” He consents and is displaying huge excitement within a seconds.

“You know”, says the man, “If I insert my penis in a right place, it can give life….”

Well that’s wonderful.” Smiles the woman with glee, “stick it in the camel and let’s get the hell out of here!”

No comments:

Post a Comment